Motorcycle and Trucking Accidents
Greenberg, Stone & Urbano, P.A.: Committed to Your Full Financial Recovery
Motorcycle and trucking accident cases are different from cases involving car crashes in many ways. There are a subset of traffic laws that apply solely to motorcycles and trucks. Trucking cases in particular can also be very difficult, time consuming and expensive. At the South Florida law offices of Greenberg, Stone & Urbano, P.A., we bring every necessary resource to litigating your South Florida truck or motorcycle accident case. We represent clients injured in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, and anywhere else in Florida.
- We have a full-time investigator on staff we dispatch to the scenes of truck and motorcycle crashes as soon as we receive a call from a client.
- We employ "human factors" experts when evidence is needed to build a case involving reaction times or the actions of drivers during a truck or motorcycle accident.
- We work with graphic artists to prepare clear, informative materials which help the jury understand how your particular truck or motor bike accident occurred - and the nature of your injuries.
We handle every kind of motor vehicle accident case, including those involving:
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bike accidents
- Pedestrian injuries
- Driver negligence
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists
- Drunk drivers
- Defective truck or motorcycle parts
- Driver negligence or failure to follow interstate trucking laws
- Unreasonably dangerous road conditions that should have been prevented or repaired by a local government
Contact Greenberg, Stone & Urbano, P.A., the South Florida motorcycle crash and truck accident attorneys. We offer a free consultation in English or Spanish. Our firm represents victims of accidents and negligence on a contingency-fee basis. You pay no attorneys' fees unless we recover compensation for you.