Commercial Litigation Lawyers in Miami
Assisting Clients throughout South Florida in Complex Civil Matters
When you are faced with commercial litigation issues, you need the assistance of skilled commercial litigation attorneys. At Greenberg, Stone & Urbano, our Miami business and commercial litigation lawyers have the sophisticated legal knowledge you need to handle the complexities of commercial litigation. We have successfully represented clients in a wide range of commercial litigation matters across several industries, including commercial property, retail and restaurants, transportation, industrial construction, and the medical profession.
Representative Commercial Disputes
Commercial litigation includes any type of litigation or controversy related to business. As business owners know, there is no limit to the types of business disputes that rise up and challenge a business. It is important to be able to tackle many different types of legal challenges, and that is exactly what our attorneys do at Greenberg, Stone & Urbano.
Some representative types of commercial disputes handled by our commercial litigation team include:
- Contract disputes
- Construction disagreements
- Failure to pay or perform cases
- Commercial real estate disputes
- Rental disputes
- Employment disputes
- Defense against alleged business torts
- Disputes over non-compete agreements
- Breach of fiduciary duty cases
- Temporary and permanent injunctions
- Product liability litigation
- Transportation litigation
- Intellectual property or trade secrets cases
- Business fraud
- Insurance litigation
As this list demonstrates, the scope of commercial litigation is quite broad and our range of experience equally as vast. Commercial litigation matters can range from relatively simple matters that can be easily resolved to highly complex matters that can take quite some time to resolve. Litigation that is not aggressively and effectively handled can lead to months or years of unnecessary stress and expense for you and your business. Delay or mishandling of commercial litigation matters could cause you to lose your case and endure additional costs or senseless delays. Commercial litigation can only be handled by skilled litigation attorneys with experience in these complex matters.
Federal & State Litigation
Our commercial litigation attorneys offer experienced counsel and representation in all types of commercial disputes, from complex employment matters to simple landlord-tenant disputes. We provide expedient and practical analysis of legal disputes, propose solutions based on your goals, and consult with your enterprise's leadership team to build a thorough litigation plan within your business budget.
We vigorously defend our clients' interests in all Florida courts. Our lawyers are admitted and experienced in both Florida state courts and federal courts. This is an important distinction in commercial litigation cases, as contracts often contain clauses specifying choice of jurisdiction for disputes, and certain cases fare better in federal court than state court. Our attorneys can help you with these important strategic litigation decisions.
Versatile Commercial Litigators
Greenberg, Stone & Urbano’s versatile team of commercial litigators handles a wide variety of business disputes. Sometimes, especially in the business world, it benefits a client to handle business disputes outside of the courtroom. Our law firm will always look to resolve your matter in the most expedient, effective and cost-conscious manner. As such, our attorneys represent business clients in negotiations, arbitrations, and mediations just as skillfully as in court. In fact, our reputation for being strong trial lawyers greatly assists our attorneys with settlements. Not all firms are equipped to proceed to court, and opposing counsel know we will not hesitate to do so.
Communication with clients in commercial disputes is key. We will listen to you, learn your unique goals, take time to answer your questions, and offer practical solutions to resolve business disputes. If a dispute cannot be resolved amicably between the parties, our experienced trial lawyers will forcefully represent your rights and interests in court. Depending on your case, we may be able to offer contingency fee-only representation.
Why Clients Select Us
- Strong Track Record: Our commercial litigation team is acutely aware of the importance of understanding our client's needs and business objectives. We hone our strategy in consulting with our clients, continuing to refine and further optimize our approach to achieve the clients’ best outcomes. Our attorneys will implement the latest technologies and employ the assistance of third parties when necessary to improve the strength of your case. Our method of skilled assistance has earned us a strong track record of success and we will provide the same exemplary representation to you.
- Representation across Florida with National Ties: Our office is based out of Miami, and we have a strong presence across Florida. We are a part of a nationwide team of commercial litigators. Our experience and impressive track record has led to both local and national recognition as a top team of commercial litigators.
- Involved and Dedicated: Our attorneys are active litigators, appearing in courtrooms across Florida. We are also vocal community members with strong community involvement. We believe the actions of our firm speak louder than our words and lead by example with our exceptional representation and community focus.
Contact Our Miami Commercial Litigators Today for Your Free Consultation
The Miami commercial litigation attorneys of Greenberg, Stone & Urbano share over 130 years of collective experience litigating commercial disputes. Our attorneys were voted "South Florida's Top Rated Lawyers" by the Miami Herald, and are proud to be AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®. They have been selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers® list, designating them as some of the top lawyers in America.
Appointments Available for After Hours & Weekends
You Won’t Pay Unless We Recover Compensation
Free & Confidential Consultations
Spanish Services Available
Not Afraid to Go to Trial to Fight for What You Deserve
Over 130 Years of Combined Legal Experience