Dennis N. UrbanoPartner
Greenberg, Stone & Urbano partner, Dennis N. Urbano, has focused his practice on personal injury and complex federal litigation during his 36 years practicing law in South Florida. His commitment to standing up for individuals taking on large insurance companies and their policyholders has yielded substantial recoveries that have eased the financial challenges faced by clients who have suffered serious injury or lost someone they love.
Dennis obtained his Bachelor degree from Temple University in 1972 before receiving his Juris Doctor degree in 1976 from the University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida. After matriculation from law school, he participated in the Harvard Law School Program of Instruction for Lawyers.
He has handled over 2,000 cases since his admission to practice law in Florida in 1976. Because of the enormous number of cases he has handled during the course of a career that spans more than three and one-half decades, Dennis brings the skill and experience honed while representing clients in the most complex state and federal litigation and jury trials throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
This extensive past experience includes being admitted to practice on a case by case basis in the following United States District Courts:
- Federal District Courts in Ohio, Nebraska, Indiana, New Jersey, and Puerto Rico
- Middle District of Georgia
- Northern District of Georgia
- Southern District of Georgia
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- Middle District of Texas
- Southern District of Texas
- Northern District of Kentucky
Mr. Urbano focuses on personal injury law because of his belief in ensuring that access to exemplary legal services should not be limited to large corporations, governments, and insurance companies with deep pockets. By dedicating his practice to representing individuals who are “wronged’ by others, Dennis receives the satisfaction of knowing that he is helping to balance the scales of justice for victims and to hold those who harm others accountable for their actions.
- Florida Bar Member, 1976 – Present Member
- American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- United States Supreme Court
- U. S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U. S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U. S. 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- U. S. 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
- J D. University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida May, 1976
- B.A., Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, June, 1972.
- Harvard Law School Program of Instruction for Lawyers, 1979