Do I Need a Lawyer After an Amusement Park Accident?
After a serious amusement park accident, the theme park may offer you a quick settlement and require you to sign a release form before you can have the money. Or, the amusement park may deny responsibility and refuse to offer any compensation for the injuries you or a family member suffered.
In either case, it is wise to consult with a knowledgeable personal injury lawyer after an amusement park accident and before accepting any settlement of your claim.Why Do I Need a Lawyer After a Theme Park Accident?
An experienced amusement park accidents attorney can help you:
- Understand the true impact of your injuries and how they will affect you in the future, so that you understand the actual value of your case
- Communicate with your doctors to make sure your injuries are fully addressed and that you get the care you need
- Consult with an expert economist to calculate the full financial impact of the accident on your life and the life of your family
- Negotiate forcefully with the amusement park's insurance company and go to trial, if necessary, to achieve a fair settlement
Your lawyer will also be able to identify other potential defendants who should be included in the lawsuit, as well as other possible legal theories that your case should present — including negligence, premises liability and products liability.Learn More About Amusement Park Lawsuits
You can get more information about lawsuits after bodily injury or wrongful death at an amusement park by reading other pages of our amusement park accidents FAQ section:
- Can I sue an amusement park for injuries?
- How long do I have to file a lawsuit against an amusement park?
- What laws regulate amusement parks in Florida?
You may also want to review summaries of past amusement park accident cases handled by the Florida personal injury law firm of Greenberg, Stone & UrbanoFor More Information Call (888) 499-9700
Greenberg, Stone & Urbano is an AV-rated* Florida personal injury law firm with connections to a nationwide network of local law firms. This network allows us to offer dedicated legal representation to injury victims throughout the United States. Our attorneys have more than 100 years' combined experience handling personal injury and wrongful death claims. We have the knowledge and resources to file lawsuits against any amusement park in Florida or elsewhere, including:
- Busch Gardens
- Disney World
- Universal Studios
- Epcot Center
- Florida State Fair
- Dade County Fair
- Broward County Fair
We also represent Floridians who were injured in theme parks outside the state.
If our FAQ pages do not have all the answers you are looking for, call toll free (888) 499-9700 to get more information about how to file a lawsuit against an amusement park.