In the Personal Injury FAQ section of our Web site, you will find answers from our experienced trial attorneys to commonly asked personal injury questions. We hope this Personal Injury FAQ will provide a helpful starting point for people seeking personal injury information — for themselves or for a family member or friend.
Every person's situation is unique, and a personal injury FAQ cannot address questions that are specific to your situation. We encourage you to review all information that is relevant to your circumstances and then contact our South Florida personal injury law firm to obtain more information.Personal Injury FAQ
- What kind of compensation can I recover in a personal injury lawsuit?
- How long do I have to file a personal injury lawsuit in Florida?
- When should I contact a personal injury attorney after an injury?
- How long can a personal injury lawsuit take?
- What is medical malpractice?
- What do I do if I suspect my doctor has done something wrong?
- What can I do now to help preserve my rights?
- Can I sue for a cruise injury?
- Can I sue if I get sick on a cruise?
- Who do I sue and who pays me after a cruise ship accident?
- How long do I have to file a cruise ship accident lawsuit?
- Where do I file a personal injury claim against a cruise line?
- Do I need a lawyer if I was injured on a cruise ship?
- Can I sue an amusement park for injuries?
- How long do I have to file a lawsuit against an amusement park?
- What laws regulate amusement parks in Florida?
- Do I need a lawyer after an amusement park accident?
Greenberg, Stone & Urbano, is an AV-rated* law firm whose attorneys have more than 100 years' experience negotiating and litigating personal injury and medical malpractice cases — in Florida and nationwide.
To discuss your questions with one of our advocates, call (888) 499-9700 or use our online contact form. We are available 24/7 by e-mail and answering service, and our staff includes individuals who are fully bilingual.