Stewart G. GreenbergManaging Partner
Stewart G. Greenberg practices in the areas of personal injury, wrongful death, products liability, medical malpractice litigation and complex commercial litigation. He has over 30 years of experience litigating difficult liability cases, including more than 100 cases tried to verdict, many with results of over 1 million dollars. Additionally, Mr. Greenberg has dealt with more than 1,000 cases throughout his career as an attorney, recovering large amounts of compensation for his clients in many of those cases, including one for more than $20 million.
Stewart Greenberg earned his law degree from the University of Miami School of Law in May, 1979. He was awarded a Bachelor of Arts degree at New York University in 1976. Martindale-Hubbell gave him an “AV” rating in 1989, his first year of eligibility, which he has maintained ever since. Who's Who in American Law, Millennium Edition, has also recognized Mr. Greenberg.
Stewart G. Greenberg is member of the Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America® (APITLA), Lawdragon, and he is rated by Super Lawyers.
Mr. Greenberg has been a member in good standing of the Bar Associations of both Florida (1979) and New York (1986). He is a member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, the American Bar Association, The Dade County Bar Association, The Million Dollar Advocate Forum and the New York State Trial Lawyers Association. He is also admitted to practice before the Middle District and the Southern District Courts of Florida, as well as the United States District Courts for the Southern District of New York and the Eastern District of New York.
Mr. Greenberg has served on the Board of Directors of the Jewish Adoption and Foster Care Organization (JAFCO) and has been the Chairman of their capital fundraising campaign for the organization’s new Children's Village in Sunrise, Florida. Additionally, Mr. Greenberg has served as President of Bet-Shira Congregation and is a member of its Board of Directors.
- Law Offices of Greenberg, Stone & Urbano Founding Member
- Florida Bar, 1979 - Present
- New York Bar, 1986 - Present
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, Member
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- The American Bar Association, Member
- The Dade County Bar Association, Member
- The Million Dollar Advocate Forum, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, 1979
- B.A., New York University, 1976
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- 2014 South Florida’s Top AV Rated Lawyers
- "AV" rating from Martindale-Hubbell, 1989 - Present
- Who's Who in American Law, Millennium Edition
- 2010 Lawdragon Top 3000
- South Florida's Top Rated Lawyers 2012
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2013
- Member of The Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America®
- Jewish Adoption and Foster Care Organization (JAFCO), Board of Directors
- Bet-Shira Congregation, President
- Bet-Shira Congregation, Member, Board of Directors
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation