Truck accident lawsuits require skilled legal counsel due to the fact that they encompass factors that do not exist in other types of traffic accidents. In order to represent victims of truck accidents properly, legal counsel must know the idiosyncrasies of these types of cases and be able to apply a broad base of knowledge to the particulars of your case.
Often, the key to successful truck accident litigation is to uncover the cause of the truck accident. Because the level of destruction following truck accidents is so high, your legal counsel must know how to conduct a thorough investigation into all possible causes of the accident to ensure a full recovery.
Multiple circumstances may cause or contribute to truck accidents, which means your attorney may need to file suit against numerous defendants. While this does add layers of complexity to your lawsuit, properly naming all defendants may help you recover a larger settlement or judgment because more defendants are available to help cover your financial losses.
One of Greenberg, Stone & Urbano’s primary practice areas is representing truck accident victims. Our trial lawyers offer more than a century of experience in truck cases. Through our years of practice, we have built a top-notch professional investigative team to seek out all possible causes of the truck accidents. We know the pain and loss truck accidents bring into the lives of our clients, and it is our goal to uncover anything wrong that may have caused such injury or even death.Common Truck Accident Causes
Greenberg, Stone & Urbano truck accident attorneys have represented clients in truck accidents caused by numerous factors. Some of the most common causes we see include:
- Drivers that lack proper schooling, training, and supervision
- Negligent hiring of drivers with poor driving histories or past history of substance abuse
- Driving over the speed limit
- Failure of drivers to follow posted signs and or driving laws
- Drivers operating under the influence of alcohol or other drugs and stimulants
- Drivers choosing to drive longer than legally permitted
- Pressures to drive even though the driver is clearly fatigued, or during dangerous driving conditions such as bad weather
- Unreasonable delivery schedules set by truck driving companies
- Drivers ignoring blind spots or failure to utilize proper mirrors
- Improper cargo loading, such as loads that exceed the maximum capacity permitted by laws or regulations or improper packing of hazardous items
- Failure to conduct proper safety inspections, or worse, ignoring known issues with the vehicle’s safety systems
- Brake and brake light malfunctions
- Road and highway defects
- Trucks making too wide of turns into other lanes, or improper warning about wide turns
Our attorneys are adept at understanding all the causes of truck accident cases, so we can hold all responsible parties accountable for their actions or inaction. Our legal team regularly conducts investigations to reveal the causes truck accidents, which is necessary to pursue fair and just compensation on behalf of victims.
Our firm has the resources to promptly investigate your claim. Without the delays inexperienced attorneys may bring, we can be on the scene of the accident quickly to study the crash site and document the needed evidence to prove your case. Our attorneys pay attention to every detail and interview witnesses, order police reports, and obtain driver logs and other driving records. Through years of practice, we have connections in the accident reconstruction field and safety experts on hand to help us determine the cause of your accident to ensure your full recovery.Contact Our Truck Accident Attorneys Today For Your Free Consultation
Greenberg, Stone & Urbano Turck Accident Lawyers have over 100 years of shared experience in successfully litigating trucking accident cases. The Miami Herald recognized our attorneys as “South Florida’s Top Rated Lawyers”, and our attorneys have been rated “AV” by Martindale Hubbell. Our lawyers were also recently designated “Superlawyers,” distinguishing them as some of the best lawyers in America. Our firm has also been invited to be a member of Primerus, an international society of leading law firms. Call Greenberg, Stone & Urbano today to schedule your free consultation with one of our attorneys – we understand the nuances of your trucking case and want to help. You may contact us through our website or call us at (888) 499-9700 or (305) 595-2400. Our staff is fully bilingual.