Weston Premises Liability
Premises liability cases can occur even at Weston’s beautifully designed new residential and commercial buildings. Much like in any other town, the owners of homes and commercial buildings are responsible for the safety of those who legally enter upon their properties.
Premises Liability cases may include:
- Slip and falls: People suffer severe injuries from tripping or slipping and falling due to holes in the floor, ripped carpets, wet floors, missing railings, uneven sidewalks, loose covers, etc.
- Accidents at retail stores: Customers suffer injuries when shelves collapse onto them or products stacked at shelves fall onto them.
- Animal attacks: Visitors suffer injuries as dog bites or get injured when running while being chased by a loose dog.
- Assault: Owners of shopping centers, malls, bars, hotels and their respective parking lots maybe liable to patrons that get assaulted, raped, mugged, etc. due to negligent security or lack of security provided at those places. These claims can be the result of many things, including poor lighting, poor monitoring, broken or defective locks that allow the assailant to gain access to the premises, etc.
- Accidents at swimming pools: These include drowning, accidents on water slides, slipping on wet surfaces, faulty equipment, disregard for safety or lack of supervision.
At Greenberg, Stone & Urbano we employ an investigation team that is promptly dispatched to the injury scene to investigate the circumstances of the accident or attack. This allows us to immediately advise whether you have a case or not.
Our attorneys have more than 100 years of combined experience handling premises and other liability cases. Whether your accident happened while visiting a privately owned family home or a commercial establishment like a fast food restaurant (McDonalds, Burger King, Subway, etc.) or even at a hospital such as The Cleveland Clinic, our lawyers can help you recover the compensation you are entitled to.
For example, our lawyers helped a client that was injured at a downtown Miami high-rise while making his coffee delivery rounds when a 200 pound door fell off its negligently installed hinges and hit him on the head. This caused our client to suffer a closed head trauma that has kept him from being able to go back to work and even deprived him of his ability to enjoy life. Thru our efforts, this man has funds to pay for his medical and living expenses for the rest of his life.
With offices conveniently located at 1820 N. Corporate Lakes Blvd., Suite 304, Weston, Florida 33326, we are close to anyone involved in an accident at a privately or publicly owned property within Broward County, including Lauderhill, Tamarac, Pembroke Pines, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Oakland Park, Fort Lauderdale, Coral Springs, Pompano Beach, Hallandale Beach, Hollywood, Sunrise, Miramar, or Plantation.
If you or a loved one have suffered a serious injury or if a loved one died as a result of a motorcycle, mopeds and scooters accident in Weston or elsewhere in Broward County or Florida, please contact our law offices via email or call us toll free at 888-499-9700 or (954)524-4800 for a free in home, hospital or office consultation as soon as circumstances allow.